Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: rollsman44 on December 12, 2011, 08:50:05 pm
-
I want to see what version I have. Also, if its not the latest one what are the differences with the NEWER Update? Thanks, rollsman
-
For a detailed list of backs and their firmware you can refer to this article (http://www.phaseone.com/en/search/article.aspx?articleid=2312&languageid=1)
The firmware version can also be found in the EXIF data (Command+I in Leaf Capture)
-
Capture One does this too. Just checked mine; 4.7.
-
Check "info" tab in Capture One program (can be downloaded and used freely for DB users).
-
Check "info" tab in Capture One program (can be downloaded and used freely for DB users).
Not sure of your meaning here, but C1 is free to try for 30 days, then is paid software. Also unsure if you get a copy with a new Phase back, but the OP was talking about Leaf.
-
Not sure of your meaning here, but C1 is free to try for 30 days, then is paid software. Also unsure if you get a copy with a new Phase back, but the OP was talking about Leaf.
Capture One in DB mode is free and it works with all Phase One backs and with Leaf Aptus-II and AFi-II backs
For the Aptus and Aptus S one needs to purchase a Capture One PRO licence (PRO can be test-driven for 30 days free of charge for 1st time users)
Yair
PS the OP runs an older Mac/ OS setup which doesn't support Capture One, hence my recommendation to use Leaf Capture)
-
Capture One in DB mode is free and it works with all Phase One backs and with Leaf Aptus-II and AFi-II backs
For the Aptus and Aptus S one needs to purchase a Capture One PRO licence (PRO can be test-driven for 30 days free of charge for 1st time users)
DB standing for Digital Back, I assume? ;)
PS the OP runs an older Mac/ OS setup which doesn't support Capture One, hence my recommendation to use Leaf Capture)
I am in the same [Aptus 22] boat; that’s why I mentioned the OP’s hardware. For an older back, it’s still damn good.