Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: powerear on December 12, 2011, 03:20:00 am

Title: Need advice, colorimeter
Post by: powerear on December 12, 2011, 03:20:00 am
Dear all,
I just bought an Dell 2711 and I now need a new colorimeter.
I hope you could recomment a  middle class unit.
Up to now I used a Spyder II pro  which can`t handle wide garmut and is also quite old (filter problem).
My canidates:
New Xrite i one Display Pro (color munki might be enough?)
Quato DTP94 (bit older and can`t properly handle wide garmut)
Spyder III (not sure about this one)

Could you help?
Many Thanks
Title: Re: Need advice, colorimeter
Post by: Geraldo Garcia on December 12, 2011, 07:09:48 am
You can“t go wrong with the new i1 Dilpay Pro, the best colorimeter around.

Best regards.
Title: Re: Need advice, colorimeter
Post by: digitaldog on December 12, 2011, 10:07:30 am
Either i1Pro Display OR the ColorMunki Spectrophotometer IF you want to build paper profiles.