Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Mike Sellers on December 11, 2011, 03:17:26 pm

Title: Need Custom Profile
Post by: Mike Sellers on December 11, 2011, 03:17:26 pm
I am printing Torino 19G canvas with a Canon 8100. Using the canned profile my shadows are going purple so I guess I need a custom profile. I am kind of interested in the Colormunki so if anyone has one and is willing to make a profile or any other system for that matter,please PM me with your terms.
Mike
Title: Re: Need Custom Profile
Post by: alban on December 11, 2011, 10:47:22 pm
Maybe you can try this


http://www.cathysprofiles.com/

Title: Re: Need Custom Profile
Post by: Peter McLennan on December 11, 2011, 11:00:19 pm
I just had two made by www.inkjetart.com in Salt Lake.  Superb job and very reasonable. $25 each.
Title: Re: Need Custom Profile
Post by: pikeys on December 12, 2011, 03:36:44 am
  [email protected]

Eric has made a number of profiles for me,and I do have the ColoMunki.
I find his results ...better.

Mike
Title: Eric Chan
Post by: MichaelWorley on December 12, 2011, 11:32:02 am

It would be better to go here for Eric Chan:

http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/photos/profiles.html

The Yahoo address above is his email address.

I've ordered several excellent profiles from Eric.

Mike