Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Dave Dunham on December 10, 2011, 06:30:55 pm

Title: HP Z3100 24" ICC profile failed
Post by: Dave Dunham on December 10, 2011, 06:30:55 pm
After several tries I receive a message that my attempt an ICC profile has failed.  At about that time received a message that LG cartridge had expired.  Any connection?
Title: Re: HP Z3100 24" ICC profile failed
Post by: Geraldo Garcia on December 11, 2011, 12:05:38 pm
Last year a chroma red cartridge (Z3200) expired with about 20% of his capacity and I was still able to make profiles, so I don´t think that is the source of your problem.
But, on a non related note, I can´t avoid asking: How can a LG cartridge expires and not the others? Those printers drink LG so heavily that I have to replace them twice as fast than any other cartridge!

Best regards.