Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: luxborealis on December 06, 2011, 09:54:58 pm

Title: Moab Entrada Rag Natural 300
Post by: luxborealis on December 06, 2011, 09:54:58 pm
In case you're interested, I wrote what has turned out to be a well-received review of this paper on my blog: Moab Entrada Rag Natural 300 – Absolutely Gorgeous (http://luxborealis.wordpress.com/2011/09/29/moab-entrada-rag-natural-300-absolutely-gorgeous/)

I'm using an Epson Pro 3880 and for my type of work in the great outdoors, it's a beautiful paper.
Title: Re: Moab Entrada Rag Natural 300
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 07, 2011, 12:11:53 am
A very interesting review, Terry. Thanks for posting it. I plan to get some to try on my 3800 the next time I switch to MK ink. Since i do most of my prints now on Gold Fibre Silk, I found your comparison quite intriguing. I also do in fact use double-sided papers for some projects (calendars, for example).

Eric