Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: billh on November 28, 2011, 07:48:23 pm

Title: Ilford Gold Fibre Silk roll profile for Epson 4900
Post by: billh on November 28, 2011, 07:48:23 pm


Ilford has a sheet profile listed on their site, but nothing for rolls. I remember having a separate roll profile for my 4800. Does anyone know where I can get this profile, or have a suggestion for an alternative? I use a Mac.

Thanks!

Bill
Title: Re: Ilford Gold Fibre Silk roll profile for Epson 4900
Post by: Mark D Segal on November 28, 2011, 08:39:05 pm
Did you try the sheet profile for the roll? Should be fine - it's the same machine, ink and paper. I've had no problem using the same profile for both paper formats.
Title: Re: Ilford Gold Fibre Silk roll profile for Epson 4900
Post by: Jan Morales on November 28, 2011, 08:42:16 pm
Ilford has a sheet profile listed on their site, but nothing for rolls. I remember having a separate roll profile for my 4800. Does anyone know where I can get this profile, or have a suggestion for an alternative? I use a Mac.

Interesting. I had always assumed that it's the same paper, sheet or roll. Is there a difference?