Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on November 24, 2011, 05:26:29 am
-
Tough choice? ;D
http://www.landrover.com/gl/en/rr/range-rover-evoque/explore/range-rover-evoque/#__selection_top
or
http://www.phaseone.com/en/digital-backs/iq180/iq180-iq-series.aspx
Cheers,
Bernard
-
I'd go for the IQ180 (and I don't own a RR Evoque)!
Why not both?
-
tough choice?
All depends on your 'needs', 'wants' and 'existing owns' ;D
The land rover is drive away no more to pay though.... You still need a camera and lens/s for the Phase. I guess thats akin to the Land Rover coming without wheels ;D
-
Around here, Land Rover (except for the Defender) lose value faster than digital cameras. That is when they don't simply break :-)
-
For you, Bernard, I'd say the Land Rover won't get you all the way to those remote mountain peaks where you like to photograph.
Then again, with the way you stitch I'd say you don't need the IQ180 either, so why don't you just send me the cash (or the equivalent in prints of yours). :D
Cheers,
Eric
-
For you, Bernard, I'd say the Land Rover won't get you all the way to those remote mountain peaks where you like to photograph.
Then again, with the way you stitch I'd say you don't need the IQ180 either, so why don't you just send me the cash (or the equivalent in prints of yours). :D
Could you please provide your bank account information Eric?
Thanks.
Cheers,
Bernard
-
No, look, for security reasons, just deal through me.
Rob C
-
Could you please provide your bank account information Eric?
Thanks.
Cheers,
Bernard
I usually accept payments in plain, brown, unmarked packages left in the nearest telephone booth to my house, between 3:00 and 3:05 am on the second Tuesday of each month.
Cheers,
Eric