Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: FrankNichols on November 23, 2011, 07:01:23 pm
-
Another shot while on my morning walk.
-
This is a really great shot, in my opinion - I love the composition with those great trees in the foreground and the path that leads my eye.
-
Thank you
-
Yes, it's a very nice soft hazy light (fog?) and the colours and details, soft as they are, really come through. I think you did well to place the third tree in that position and cover the bald sky with the arch of the trees. I have one question, what are those swirls and blurs on the top left? Is that diffracted light? A nice composition and natural quality.
JMR
-
Thank you, unfortunately those are leaves on a tree limb in the foreground. I probably should edit them out.
-
Nice one. I like it better than the previous B+W photo because it lacks a distracting (to me) big horizontal branch that was in the last one. Perhaps the different perspective brought the foreground leaves into the picture -- compromises everywhere!
Scott
-
Thank you.
-
Nice