Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: paulbk on November 22, 2011, 07:05:46 pm

Title: Dawn Fog. Tula, Mexico
Post by: paulbk on November 22, 2011, 07:05:46 pm
Very nice. I love these kind of shots. Moody with an air of atmospheric suspense.

I tend to take these too far in post and pull the mystery out of them. Less is more. Less is more....
Title: Re: Dawn Fog. Tula, Mexico
Post by: michael on November 22, 2011, 07:39:33 pm
You're quite right. Easy to get carried away. This is pretty much the way I saw it.

Michael
Title: Re: Dawn Fog. Tula, Mexico
Post by: douglasf13 on November 22, 2011, 09:21:19 pm
Great shot, Michael. 
Title: Re: Dawn Fog. Tula, Mexico
Post by: dreed on November 24, 2011, 12:09:43 pm
Very nice. I love these kind of shots. Moody with an air of atmospheric suspense.

I tend to take these too far in post and pull the mystery out of them. Less is more. Less is more....

In that vein, is there too much sky?
Title: Re: Dawn Fog. Tula, Mexico
Post by: Rob C on November 24, 2011, 05:08:27 pm
In that vein, is there too much sky?


Better that than too much cholesterol; trust me on that.

Rob C
Title: Re: Dawn Fog. Tula, Mexico
Post by: paulbk on November 24, 2011, 06:39:42 pm
In that vein, is there too much sky?

I think the  photograph is 'about' the sky. So no, not too much for me. YMMV.