Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: David Sutton on November 22, 2011, 01:15:38 am

Title: Exhibition Hanmer Springs, New Zealand
Post by: David Sutton on November 22, 2011, 01:15:38 am
Hi folks. If you happen to be here in the South Island of New Zealand  ;D ;D I am having a small exhibition of prints until the end of December (see below).
Cheers, David
Title: Re: Exhibition Hanmer Springs, New Zealand
Post by: Josh-H on November 22, 2011, 01:58:15 am
David, congratulations!

I wish I could stop in to check it out; but I will have to make do with shooting alongside you in Antarctica next week instead  ;D

I enjoyed seeing some of these 'stone' prints when I was in New Zealand a few months ago. Very pleased to hear they are going on display for others to enjoy.
Title: Re: Exhibition Hanmer Springs, New Zealand
Post by: David Sutton on November 22, 2011, 02:24:04 am
Thanks Josh. It's a little project I started in 2007. The learning curve has been interesting but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Ta too for mentioning Somerset Museum Rag  when you were here. It just glows.
See you next week.
Title: Re: Exhibition Hanmer Springs, New Zealand
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 22, 2011, 09:51:39 am
Congratulations, David! I do wish that I could see it. My one complaint is that all the good exhibits lately seem to be happening on the other side of the world from me.   :(

Eric