Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: folivier1 on November 20, 2011, 10:17:41 am

Title: FS: Gitzo GT2530 w/ Gitzo padded case $410 REDUCED
Post by: folivier1 on November 20, 2011, 10:17:41 am
Gitzo GT2530 with Gitzo padded case $425.00
In very good condition, has a few very light scuff marks and a scratch on the label.  No cracks, dings, etc.
I just ordered a GT1542T so this has to go.
I'll cover paypal fees and buyer pays shipping.  Paypal only please and shipping to continental USA only.
Thanks.
Title: Re: FS: Gitzo GT2530 with Gitzo padded case $425.00
Post by: folivier1 on November 20, 2011, 10:59:17 am
Thought I'd better qualify myself.  I've been a "lurking" member since '05 but had to re-register since I couldn't remember my username.
I'm a member of fredmiranda, photography-on-the.net  as folivier.  Also a member of wetpixel as folivier1.
There is feedback on me on these.
Also have feedback on ebay.
Any questions please ask.
And I will take offers on the tripod.
Thanks.
Title: Re: FS: Gitzo GT2530 with Gitzo padded case $425.00
Post by: Daemon Baizan on November 30, 2011, 08:27:56 am
Hello F Oliver

Is this tripod still for sale?


thanks,

Daemon Baizan
4046346151
Title: Re: FS: Gitzo GT2530 with Gitzo padded case $425.00
Post by: folivier1 on November 30, 2011, 08:59:32 am
Yes it is.  I just got my new Gitzo 1542T so this needs to go.
Title: Re: FS: Gitzo GT2530 w/ Gitzo padded case $410 REDUCED
Post by: onin2 on February 21, 2014, 02:39:45 pm
Hey I am brand new to the site.  I saw your tripod for sale on google.  I was just wondering if you still had it?  Thanks

Wes