Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: IVAN ZEITLIN on November 20, 2011, 09:05:13 am

Title: In the pink
Post by: IVAN ZEITLIN on November 20, 2011, 09:05:13 am
These fishermen would be out there from morning to night fall, and later if the fish were biting. I loved the color of that night so I took a few shots. I wish I could have moved up (highter) so I could get the fisherman down from the horizon but it was not to be.
Title: Re: In the pink
Post by: degrub on November 20, 2011, 09:40:59 am
Nice tones. Was the black island intentional ?
That reminds me of a place near the Oakland airport in the east bay area. Where was this shot taken ?
Title: Re: In the pink
Post by: Dewi Sant on November 20, 2011, 11:59:45 am
Nice colours and tone but I'd have shot it ( or cropped it) as a landscape format just below where the dark shadow comes in from the right,  placing the horizon on the 1/3rd  - to lose all the superfluous expanse at the bottom.

Dewi