Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: plugsnpixels on November 15, 2011, 06:29:20 pm

Title: Topaz Adjust 5 released
Post by: plugsnpixels on November 15, 2011, 06:29:20 pm
Free upgrade for existing users or discounted.

Features include:

•Simplified 1-click workflow with 107 new presets split into 7 convenient effect categories.
•Intuitive 4-in-1 selective brush used to dodge, burn, smooth, and brush out adjustments. Plus advanced edge-aware technology!
•Integration of the Apply button - so you can stack multiple effects and presets during the same workflow.
•Finishing Touches tab with options for warmth, grain, transparency, and more...

See here (http://www.plugsandpixels.com/topazsuite.html) for more info and examples.
Title: Re: Topaz Adjust 5 released
Post by: plugsnpixels on December 03, 2011, 11:44:45 pm
I've been running a free contest all week to give away three copies of Topaz Adjust 5. So far I have 2 qualified entries, so I say your odds are pretty good right now...

Plugs 'N Pixels subscribers already have the entry info; subscribe (http://"http://plugsandpixels.com/contests.html") (free) if you need it. Contest will end late Sunday.