Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on November 14, 2011, 05:41:20 pm

Title: Small exhibition in Tokyo / Nov 19 - Dec 4
Post by: BernardLanguillier on November 14, 2011, 05:41:20 pm
My friends,

A quick shameless plug to inform that I'll have a small exhibit on in Tokyo from Nov 19th till Dec 4th.

The show will mostly be about large stitches of Japanese mountain landscapes printed on canvas.

The details are after the link: https://www.facebook.com/galleryforgottendreams?sk=app_280777325287801

I'll personally be there on Nov 19, 20 and Dec 3,4. Hoping that some of you can make it! :)

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Small exhibition in Tokyo / Nov 19 - Dec 4
Post by: Hening Bettermann on November 15, 2011, 03:55:04 pm

I'll personally be there on Nov 19, 20 and Dec 3,4. Hoping that some of you can make it! :)

Cheers,
Bernard


Unfortunately I can not - but congratulations! - Hening.
Title: Re: Small exhibition in Tokyo / Nov 19 - Dec 4
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 15, 2011, 05:12:17 pm
I would LOVE to be there, but I can't swim that far.   :(

Congrats and good luck with the show!

Cheers,

Eric
Title: Re: Small exhibition in Tokyo / Nov 19 - Dec 4
Post by: BernardLanguillier on November 17, 2011, 05:27:16 pm
Thank you Eric and Hening!

Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Small exhibition in Tokyo / Nov 19 - Dec 4
Post by: Desert Mike on November 18, 2011, 12:43:31 am
Hi Bernard, I'll be in Tokyo this weekend for a conference, where is the gallery (I've just started Japanese lessons so I can'r read the flyer)? Anywhere near Shinjuku?

Mike
Title: Re: Small exhibition in Tokyo / Nov 19 - Dec 4
Post by: BernardLanguillier on November 18, 2011, 08:36:51 am
Hi Bernard, I'll be in Tokyo this weekend for a conference, where is the gallery (I've just started Japanese lessons so I can'r read the flyer)? Anywhere near Shinjuku?

Hi Mike,

It is a bit far from Shinjuku (about 30 mins), but can be reached without changing train on the Oedo line.

It is located 5 mins walk away from the Exit B2 of Kyosumi Shirakawa station, that is both on Hanzomon and Oedo Lines.

Hope you can make it.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Small exhibition in Tokyo / Nov 19 - Dec 4
Post by: Morris Taub on November 22, 2011, 11:11:30 am
My friends,

A quick shameless plug to inform that I'll have a small exhibit on in Tokyo from Nov 19th till Dec 4th.

The show will mostly be about large stitches of Japanese mountain landscapes printed on canvas.

The details are after the link: https://www.facebook.com/galleryforgottendreams?sk=app_280777325287801

I'll personally be there on Nov 19, 20 and Dec 3,4. Hoping that some of you can make it! :)

Cheers,
Bernard


Excellent Bernard, best wishes for a good show...hope you sell some prints...

wish I could fly over there to see the show...sadly, the bank account is wanting these days ;-(

M
Title: Re: Small exhibition in Tokyo / Nov 19 - Dec 4
Post by: BernardLanguillier on November 22, 2011, 07:38:04 pm
Thanks for the kind words Morris, hope you'll be able to make it next time.

Cheers,
Bernard