Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Matt Tilghman on November 09, 2011, 03:03:36 am
-
This is from my favorite spot in Russian Ridge, California, which may be starting to look pretty familiar to some of you. Here it is seen after one of the first rains of the season, when the landscape is still gold. Look how clear the sky is (where there isnt clouds)... it is rare to see the pacific ocean that clearly from this vantage -- at least at the time of year this was taken. Hope you like it.
(http://tilghman.smugmug.com/Landscapes/California/i-CqhPZhK/0/M/finalmasterS-M.jpg)
Larger Version (http://www.tilghman.smugmug.com/gallery/8935629_DRk4e#1573393019_CqhPZhK-O-LB)
-
Hope you like it.
Well, I certainly do. The light is magnificent and the landscape, luminous.
Jeremy
-
Well, I certainly do. The light is magnificent and the landscape, luminous.
Jeremy
Jeremy said it all. Nice!
Eric
-
Definitely worth a 'Luminous Landscape' badge - in colour and everything! ;D
Mike.
-
Yes, the light is outstanding. I would say though that my appreciation was much increased by having the larger version available. It seems to me that there is a class of images that don't really express themselves at the standard web size.
Chuck
-
Very nice.
Fogy and misty but this adds an extra energy to the location, beautiful place.
I miss california's landscape.
Great shot.
-
Thanks for the lovely comments, all!
Rafal, I found my way to your website, and some of your plastic sheet photos are truly awesome.