Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: trentf on November 05, 2011, 10:58:40 pm

Title: HP Z3200 printhead question
Post by: trentf on November 05, 2011, 10:58:40 pm
I did a search here and did not come up with any info...  I needed to replace the Matte Black / Chromatic Red print head on my printer.  I ordered one from HP and they sent the 70 and not the 73.  70 being the standard red and not chromatic red.  I wanted to print tonight and tech support is closed.  Does anyone know if I can can the 70 in place of the 73?  Thanks in advance...


Title: Re: HP Z3200 printhead question
Post by: Colorwave on November 05, 2011, 11:08:01 pm
I think the printer is aware enough that it won't even let you try it.  Unfortunately, I think you are SOL. I wouldn't even open the package, so you can return it.  Sorry.
Title: Re: HP Z3200 printhead question
Post by: trentf on November 05, 2011, 11:10:55 pm
that is what I thought.... thanks