Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: fishman10 on November 03, 2011, 03:15:05 pm

Title: Love messages in water drops
Post by: fishman10 on November 03, 2011, 03:15:05 pm
I was missing my girlfriend when I went out of town a few weeks ago.  I decided to do something romantic and took some macro photographs of water drops with love messages inside of them.

http://www.gather.com/viewSlideshow.action?albumId=34195
Title: Re: Love messages in water drops
Post by: wolfnowl on November 03, 2011, 04:15:41 pm
And did she appreciate it?

Mike.
Title: Re: Love messages in water drops
Post by: BobDavid on November 04, 2011, 07:01:16 pm
Interesting concept. Kind of sexy in a peculiar way.
Title: Re: Love messages in water drops
Post by: Diana_Diana89 on January 30, 2012, 10:57:23 am
wow these pictures are amazing , i envy your girlfriend!! it is so original  , i wish my boyfriend would do this for me
Title: Re: Love messages in water drops
Post by: Rob C on January 30, 2012, 02:19:21 pm
I assume you went fishing and conscience got the better of you?

If that's so, apart from obviously suffering from a dislocated sense of priorities, you got some rather good and interesting images that we don't manage to do everyday - or even at all.

Rob C