Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: tps7c on November 03, 2011, 12:01:16 pm

Title: What's going on with Timeless Matte?
Post by: tps7c on November 03, 2011, 12:01:16 pm
Has anyone heard anything about the status of Breathing Color's Timeless matte?  It's been out of stock for about 6 weeks, and every time I call them I get the same bs story - "oh don't worry they're working on it, should be about 2 weeks."  How can a big company like BC have such a poor handle on product supply?  It really makes me want to use one of their competitors.  If they'd give me an honest answer, I'd respect them a lot more than the bs runaround I've been getting.
Title: Re: What's going on with Timeless Matte?
Post by: BernardLanguillier on November 05, 2011, 02:29:52 am
Has anyone heard anything about the status of Breathing Color's Timeless matte?  It's been out of stock for about 6 weeks, and every time I call them I get the same bs story - "oh don't worry they're working on it, should be about 2 weeks."  How can a big company like BC have such a poor handle on product supply?  It really makes me want to use one of their competitors.  If they'd give me an honest answer, I'd respect them a lot more than the bs runaround I've been getting.

I think I managed to order a Gallon of gloss earlier this week, but their site is very un-friendly to international buyers with no quote for shipment. I was expecting to get a mail but did not...

I like their products, but they are a bit difficult to deal with.

I am also wondering about their new canvas, announced in Feb but cannot be ordered from their site...

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: What's going on with Timeless Matte?
Post by: Wayne Fox on November 05, 2011, 05:25:10 pm
I don't think they are that big of a company ... not having a wholesale channel really does limit their sales.  I'm guessing they run into supply problems frequently.