Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Josh-H on October 28, 2011, 06:12:24 am

Title: CPS Interview
Post by: Josh-H on October 28, 2011, 06:12:24 am
I don't know if this will be of interest to readers here; but I was recently interviewed for CPS Australia's Gear In Action. The Interview is now online HERE (https://www.canon.com.au/EOS-Professional/Gear-In-Action/Joshua-Holko) Its a pretty general sort of interview; with a emphasis on printing. Let me know if you enjoyed it.
Title: Re: CPS Interview
Post by: PierreVandevenne on October 29, 2011, 06:08:55 pm
Like your photography better than the interview :-). Note: page 1 and page 2 are identical.
Title: Re: CPS Interview
Post by: Bryan Conner on October 30, 2011, 02:03:16 am
I enjoyed that very much.  Interesting interview and more interesting images.
Title: Re: CPS Interview
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 30, 2011, 04:31:35 pm
Congrats!

I could not help noticing these two statements:

1. "People... buy on emotion. The photograph makes them feel a certain way." My credo exactly.

2. "I do feel very strongly about what we do [to] the environment. It’s sometimes difficult coming back to the city after spending time in remote places. And it is sometimes a struggle to exclude the hand of man from photographs." ;)