Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: brandtb on October 22, 2011, 02:40:23 pm

Title: Br CS5: HD's don't show in "Browse files/folder" window when trying to copy to"
Post by: brandtb on October 22, 2011, 02:40:23 pm
Yesterday I copy/moved a number of files and folders using Bridge CS5 (something I've done frequently for years, and never a problem) - and now today the "browse files/folders window" would not show the C drive and the other drives within that tree.  The process normally is as follows right click a file or folder then the following... copy to/choose folder/browse files and folders.  The C-drive and it's related drives fails to show...only the Desktop and my "computer user name".  I tried doing a reset with Bridge...nothing changes. Any help appreciated.  (Related - I tried backing up my LR catalog to a new location...and my C drive tree wouldn't show there as well)
Title: Re: Br CS5: HD's don't show in "Browse files/folder" window when trying to copy to"
Post by: Fine_Art on October 22, 2011, 06:13:21 pm
I like your gallery - good eye.

Can't help with bridge.