Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: tony22 on October 21, 2011, 07:52:20 pm

Title: Has anyone else done the i1Publish rebate?
Post by: tony22 on October 21, 2011, 07:52:20 pm
I'm getting a little concerned. I submitted my rebate form (with all the proper components) on October 6th. The online rebate place still shows no record of my submittal. I'm an old rebater from way back so I've done this kind of thing before; I don't recall ever seeing such a delay in acknowledging a submittal. Anyone else?
Title: Re: Has anyone else done the i1Publish rebate?
Post by: tony22 on October 22, 2011, 07:35:32 am
Interesting. Only a few hours after I sent off my question I get the standard email saying my rebate submission has been received. Coincidence? I guess we'll never know. ::)
Title: Re: Has anyone else done the i1Publish rebate?
Post by: JimGoshorn on October 22, 2011, 06:56:33 pm
I just got my rebate notice today saying it was received and being processed. I sent the request off about a week or week and a half ago.

Jim
Title: Re: Has anyone else done the i1Publish rebate?
Post by: tony22 on October 22, 2011, 07:43:28 pm
At least we're on the map. Now the 6-8 week wait.
Title: Re: Has anyone else done the i1Publish rebate?
Post by: narikin on November 05, 2011, 07:51:32 am
If you are talking about the $150 rebate, I just got mine after a 9 week wait.

It comes in a very plain envelope marked 'fulfillment center' in small writing on the outside, that made me think it was a spam credit card offer, thus destined for the trash unopened.  Luckily I decided to take a peek before doing that.