Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: graeme on October 21, 2011, 06:07:39 am
-
This might be of interest to anyone on a tight budget:
http://www.macworld.co.uk/mac-creative/reviews/index.cfm?reviewid=3310155
Graeme
-
A tight budget is quite normal for me but what I miss is a thorough review or test of this monitor. Tipa and Macworld recommendations do not tell me much.
met vriendelijke groeten, Ernst
Try: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/
-
Here is a more thorough review, German only:
http://www.prad.de/new/monitore/test/2011/test-lg-ips231p.html
Barely sRGB, Banding due to a small LUT.....
Looks like a reasonable office screen.
cheers
afx
-
Review of the LG Flatron IPS231P monitor:
http://www.digitalversus.com/lg-flatron-ips231p-p357_10778_35.html (http://www.digitalversus.com/lg-flatron-ips231p-p357_10778_35.html)
Monitor Reviews: 22" - 30" LCD Displays:
http://www.digitalversus.com/monitor-reviews-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-30-lcd-displays-article-357.html (http://www.digitalversus.com/monitor-reviews-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-30-lcd-displays-article-357.html)
-
And another review:
http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/lg_ips231p.htm
Best regards.
-
I'm using this monitor as well.
And after calibration with i1P, it looks very good to me.
I also have a CG243 and few other ips panel monitors
but so far the LG delivers the best performance/value