Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: peterzpicts on October 10, 2011, 11:33:15 pm

Title: Color Munki Display will not play with Win7 in Bootcamp.
Post by: peterzpicts on October 10, 2011, 11:33:15 pm
I just picked up a ColorMunki Display last month to gain Lion support and projector calibration. Works great with Mac OS once i got past the Linear color profile not loading for calibration bug clearly covered on their support website. The bad news is I can't get it to work on my Bootcamp installation.  I need windows to present slide shows with ProShow Gold program.  It goes through the whole calibration run but errors out with Cannot Write LUT (-87) Error. I called X-rite support and they played the "we don't support secondary os installations" card in a New York miniute. I have done exhaustive searches on the web with joy.
I did turn off Windows Defender and try reinstalling but still have no success.
Anyone else get the Munki to play in Bootcamp.  My old i1 Display 2 worked great.
Pete