Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Kanvas Keepsakes on September 28, 2011, 10:57:19 pm

Title: Release forms for re-prints?
Post by: Kanvas Keepsakes on September 28, 2011, 10:57:19 pm
Quick question guys.  I went to a big chain store a while back to get a picture that was taken at a photo studio printed in larger size.  They told me there that I had to go back to the studio and have them sign a release form so they could reprint their picture.  If I start scanning photo's people give me to put on canvas will I need this form for every picture that was "professionally" taken?  I emailed canvas4life.com and asked them if they needed a form for one of my pictures that was taken at a studio and they said no form was needed.  That they could canvas my picture.  So do I need to or not?  Don't want to get into any legal trouble once I open shop