Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Tim Gray on September 25, 2011, 08:41:54 am

Title: How do I save a curve in lightroom
Post by: Tim Gray on September 25, 2011, 08:41:54 am
version 3.4.1 if it makes a difference.  I used to be able to save curves - I actually have 2 custom curves I created available when I hit the click the curve drop down menu.  But I can't see how to add another curve or or save an edit edit.  I know I could save a preset with just the curve, but I'd rather save the curve with the ones I already have.
Title: Re: How do I save a curve in lightroom
Post by: Tim Gray on September 25, 2011, 09:02:01 am
Never mind, figured it out - you need to activate the custom curve and create the curve and you can save that.