Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: wolfnowl on September 24, 2011, 03:21:43 pm

Title: Canova dual-screen LCD laptop
Post by: wolfnowl on September 24, 2011, 03:21:43 pm
This might be interesting:

http://techknowbits.com/2306/canova-dual-screen-lcd-laptop

Goes without saying that screen quality/ durability will be a big thing.

Mike.
Title: Re: Canova dual-screen LCD laptop
Post by: Doug Fisher on September 26, 2011, 11:17:22 am
I saw something similar with an Acer logo on it at Fry's last Friday.  An interesting concept but I don't think it is too practical as a replacement for common laptop tasks.  It is stuck in between an Ipad and a laptop.  For the $1200 price of that unit, I would rather buy a 14" HP Probook and an iPad for the same budget or less and have both do their intended tasks well.  Typing on that screen was a nightmare.

Just one person's opinion.

Doug