Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Kanvas Keepsakes on September 21, 2011, 03:11:17 pm

Title: Canon ipf8300 - What's it capable of?
Post by: Kanvas Keepsakes on September 21, 2011, 03:11:17 pm
I just bought my 8300 canon and am going to start printing canvas and photo's for local photographers.  What I'm interested in finding out is what ELSE can I print with this machine for business?  I'm creating my flyers and brochures and want to know what else I can advertise.  Can I print on large banners?  What kind of material for banners would I need if I want that plastic feel?  There's so many kinds of papers available I'm lost as to what they're all used for.
Title: Re: Canon ipf8300 - What's it capable of?
Post by: Wayne Fox on September 21, 2011, 04:23:46 pm
http://usa.canon.com/cusa/office/standard_display/supplies-mapplications
Title: Re: Canon ipf8300 - What's it capable of?
Post by: Kanvas Keepsakes on September 21, 2011, 04:28:18 pm
Thank you Wayne.