Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: deanwork on September 20, 2011, 02:42:56 pm

Title: NEC PA 301
Post by: deanwork on September 20, 2011, 02:42:56 pm
Does anyone know where the best prices are on the new NEC  Pa 301 30" display is right now.

I understand from the NEC website that someone is selling refurbished units. I've got a call into NEC now and I'm waiting to hear from them. In that case I think you are not getting anything but a 6 month warranty.

john
Title: Re: NEC PA 301
Post by: Chris_Brown on September 20, 2011, 02:59:53 pm
A simple search provides this (http://www.google.com/search?q=nec+pa301w&hl=en&sa=X&rls=en&tbm=shop). what more do you want?
Title: Re: NEC PA 301
Post by: deanwork on September 20, 2011, 06:20:23 pm
Reliable info about the online businesses that sell refurb units for one.

There is no way to even contact most of these places and talk to a knowledgeable person to see if the spectro is included. It's a crap shoot, but a big savings at about half price off, without the 4 year warranty. I do want a 30" though.

I'm waiting for NEC to get back to me with a source.

j
Title: Re: NEC PA 301
Post by: Chris_Brown on September 20, 2011, 07:21:51 pm
Does anyone know where the best prices are on the new NEC  Pa 301 30" display is right now.
. . .
john

Please clarify your last post.
Title: Re: NEC PA 301
Post by: deanwork on September 20, 2011, 10:22:24 pm
NEW meaning, latest version of the NEC 30". Get a life Brown.
Title: Re: NEC PA 301
Post by: pikeys on September 25, 2011, 09:14:15 pm
John,
Take a look here:

http://www.necdisplay.com/category/desktop-monitors?Refurbished=1

One thing you should know,these refurbs only carry a 1 year warranty,the new units carry a 4 year.
I did buy a refurb a few years ago,and served me well,until I wanted to upgrade.
Last week I got the pa231.........new.

Hope this info helps,

Mike