Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Lust4Life on September 18, 2011, 07:35:42 am
-
Returning to Hasselblad after a year and a half of Canon 5DMkII with all of their TS-E II lenses.
Received Friday my new setup: H4D50 new from Calumet, used mint 50-110, used mint 28mm and HTS.
Almost all of my work is landscape, so I wanted the HTS for basically the tilt to extend DOF as
I had on 4x5 Ebony and Canon TS-E II lenses.
Now the HTS comes with a "block extender" to raise the HTS/camera body up off of the ball head BUT it does not mate to the Arca tripod head fitting (what comes with the HTS is too narrow to fit the slot of the Arca head).
Anyone know of an different "extender"/adapter that does fit the Arca head slot?
-
I do not know about others. But you can unscrew 4 screws on the adapter, to give extra money arca swiss plate and screw in place of the old.
-
Thanks - that "nudge" in logic is all I needed to go on a search in boxes of photography "gadgets" - found a plate from RRS that screwed into the bottom of the Hasselblad "extender" perfectly. Works great.
Some days "the little gray cells" are sitting in idle until they are nudged a bit.
-
+1 on the nudging of grey cells : )
John