Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: archivue on September 17, 2011, 08:07:06 am
-
i keep on having trouble with my 4880 and gold silk sheets of paper (A4,A3,A2)
What i'm missing ?
same trouble using the back feed or the tray !
-
ok, i've find the solution a my crappy user manual... for this kind of strong paper, you have to feed it from de front (exit)...
i was dreaming of using a 4XXX because of the tray... nonsense !
sometimes, i feel i'm speaking alone ;-)
-
would've liked to help but i dont have experiences with your setup to say anything much.
and this forum is kinda quiet across the weekends as the pros all go for their weekends so you might get better replies over the weekdays. ;)
-
I've always read that the 4xxx printer trays were designed for copy paper, such as you'd write a business letter on. I can feed 24 lb. wt. paper, and it may take something as heavy as 32 lb. wt., such as a good resume paper, but I'm sure you'd have problems with something heavier than that.
-
I think the manual says "not more than 200 gms from the tray"
/Sven