Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Evildad on September 14, 2011, 11:01:20 pm
-
OK, I bought this printer new (still on the pallet) on Ebay just about a year ago this month. It worked (although all the inks and heads said they were outdated), and it has received light use until this week. I suddenly got a paper jam error, although it didn't look like the roll paper was jammed. Backed the paper out, started to step through the "jam procedure" when I noticed things down in the guts not looking too good. Can you tell me what part this is and if it's shredding?
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/thebigred1/IMAG1185w.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/thebigred1/IMAG1188w.jpg)
Theoretically I have a 1 year warranty (I registered on the HP site), although I have no clue who I would contact or what they would do about this. I doubt there's a serviceman within 100 miles of me. How tough is this to replace?
Thanks.
Mike
-
Welcome to the forum!
Here's a great guide on what you'll need to do:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=51958.0
-
Welcome to the Z3100 Belt Club, here is the link for the service manual: http://z3100users.wikispaces.com/Z3100+docs