Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: Iceline on September 09, 2011, 12:14:20 am

Title: CFCard Reader
Post by: Iceline on September 09, 2011, 12:14:20 am
Any suggestions on a reliable CFCard reader? I currently have a PC Sony laptop with USB2.0 (I checked in Device Mgr and have the "Enhanced" USB which I believe is the 2.0) I understand some readers can be difficult regarding inserting the card. I want none of that, pin damage etc. What can I realistically expect for download time with USB2.0? I'll be shooting some raw files......probably a lot.  I'm pretty much lost here as this is new territory for me. Any direction you can point me in will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Rog~
Title: Re: CFCard Reader
Post by: Iceline on September 11, 2011, 03:07:29 pm
No suggestions eh! Well, I'll just figure it out for myself. I thought someone could shed some light on the topic.

This topic is officially closed!