Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: Epicuros on September 01, 2011, 11:30:11 pm
-
I recall having visited a web site, where a large city was shown from a vantage point and you had the possibility to zoom in on several windows all over the city and have a blown up photo of the inside. It was interesting but I have forgotten the URL. Can anyone provide a link (or clue) to this web location? Thanks.
-
Maybe on the Gigapan website?
They specialise in large gigapixel stiched images with amazing detail that allows zooming in to smaller and smaller details.
http://gigapan.org/
-
No, this is not the site I refer to. There were several marked spots (usually windows) on the photo which you could click, on in order to view a photo of the inside of the room. It was not actually a zoomed-in action but opening of a photo taken, in all probability, by using a telescope to access the interior of the room.