Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Alistair on August 24, 2011, 04:54:00 am
-
Hi All,
Is anyone out there using a dual sided paper which takes PK ink (Epson K3 Vivid) that they recommend? Am looking for a good quality paper, ideally rag but not TOO heavy. Any suggestions welcome.
-
Well I Dont carry any Rag Duo papers for PK..and I dont know of any..
I will tell you that the Ilford Luster Duo is really nice with PK..
Cheers
Jim Doyle
Shades Of Paper ???
-
The only glossy duo papers I'm aware of are the ones from Red River:
45lb. Zeppelin SemiGloss
86lb. Pecos River Gloss Duo
Neither of them are rag papers though.
Neil
-
The only rag papers I know to use PK, are Museo Silver Rag, Canson Platine
and the Hahnemühle range of Photo Rag; Satin, Baryta and Pearl.
Maybe there are some more. But duo? Nope.
/Sven
-
anay thanks for the replies. I have not seen much from Red River here in the UK but will have a look at that Ilford paper. All the best.