Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: JohnKoerner on August 23, 2011, 08:45:40 pm

Title: Kilroy Was Here
Post by: JohnKoerner on August 23, 2011, 08:45:40 pm
(http://www.johnkoerner.org/POSTS/killroy.jpg)
Title: Re: Kilroy Was Here
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 23, 2011, 09:23:41 pm
 :D
Title: Re: Kilroy Was Here
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 23, 2011, 09:57:36 pm
Cool humor and very clean image visually.

P.S. I would clone out that single diagonal thread in the lower left side... mildly distracting
Title: Re: Kilroy Was Here
Post by: JohnKoerner on August 24, 2011, 09:45:30 am
:D

Thought it was kinda cute too ;D




_________________________
_________________________




Cool humor and very clean image visually.
P.S. I would clone out that single diagonal thread in the lower left side... mildly distracting

Thanks & glad it brought a smile.

Had mixed feelings on the thread however. Agree, it definitely would have made it a cleaner image to remove it, but OTOH if a spider can't be allowed a strand of "support thread" anymore these days, then I don't know what this world is coming to (http://www.johnkoerner.org/Emoticons/lol.gif)

Jack




.