Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on August 23, 2011, 11:48:13 am
-
Back in 2007 I purchased Digital ROC. I no longer have my old PC that had it installed. I now have Windows 7 64 bit. Is Digital ROC available for Win 7? I did a Google and found a Kodak Site, but it seems the last upgrade was to run on CS2 (I have CS5). If not available, is a similar product available? I have several elderly friends that I want to re-hab old faded family photos. In the past I was able to help them with ROC, and it is nice to see how some simple Photoshop work can make some people very happy with restored pics of loved ones.
Thanks
Dave
-
If you still have a serial number I think I still have the old plug-in backed up somewhere, I doubt I could find my serial now, haven't used it for years and I've no idea if it'll work on Win 7.
Wayne
-
Thanks Wayne. Kodak replied. They have a later version for purchase, that will run on CS2 or earlier. They said there was a work around to make this newer version run on Win 7 as a 32 bit app. Not thrilled how they abandonded their early users. The purchase is a hundred bucks!
Dave
-
My Digital Roc 2.1 is working on Photoshop CS5 32bit on a 64bit system. ROC complains that I don't have administrative rights, but it still works.
Tom