Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Bluebottle on August 22, 2011, 02:36:18 am

Title: Epson 7900 firmware update instructions
Post by: Bluebottle on August 22, 2011, 02:36:18 am
I want to make a firmware update on my 7900 printer.

I have the file but can't find any instructions how to upload it to the printer.

Tried through the printer window but thats greyed out.

Where else can I look.

thanks

rob
Title: Re: Epson 7900 firmware update instructions
Post by: Farmer on August 22, 2011, 03:23:23 am
You need to have the LFP Remote Panel software installed (came on the CD with your printer, or you can download it).  If you have that, you can also allow it to auto-update your firmware or you can manually do it.
Title: Re: Epson 7900 firmware update instructions
Post by: Bluebottle on August 22, 2011, 06:35:51 am
Thanks now updated.


The printer had the old firmware and I wanted to do a nozzle clean which this allows me to do.


rob