Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: provlima on August 21, 2011, 09:24:55 pm

Title: What type of paper to use for book project that includes some photos??
Post by: provlima on August 21, 2011, 09:24:55 pm
I am working on a private biography, that includes photos, of about 100 pages which I will print myself on a Canon Pixma MX882.


I printed some test pages today on a 32lb 100% cotton paper stock and quickly learned it was too thin because there was a very slight bleed thru on the test pages.

What would be a good type of paper to use that would produce good photo images and be of reasonable archival quality??
Thanks for your help!
Title: Re: What type of paper to use for book project that includes some photos??
Post by: Nel on August 26, 2011, 01:17:18 am
Hahnemuhle has these albums if that's what your looking for.

http://www.hahnemuehle.com/prod/en/215/119/fineart-inkjet-leather-albums.html