Title: Re: Möðrudalsfjallgarður austari (North Iceland)
Post by: Josh-H on August 19, 2011, 06:59:32 pm
It's Iceland.. Whats not to love! ;D
Nice feeling of desolation in this frame.
Edit -I checked out your blog post. I think the other shot on your blog is better. I prefer the more pastel like pallet. Mind you.. they are both lovely shots. ;D
Title: Re: Möðrudalsfjallgarður austari (North Iceland)
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 20, 2011, 12:07:54 am
Edit -I checked out your blog post. I think the other shot on your blog is better. I prefer the more pastel like pallet. Mind you.. they are both lovely shots. ;D
Josh,
I like that other image, too. Both were made from nearly the same location, looking in different directions, but the emotions the two scenes evoked were quite different. Looking down into the valley with the gravel route cleaving through it was a sight not easily forgotten.
Title: Re: Möðrudalsfjallgarður austari (North Iceland)
Post by: Josh-H on August 20, 2011, 04:10:12 am
Agreed - Both work for me.
The sort of desolation that these frames convey really speaks to me and is something I love about Iceland.
Title: Re: Möðrudalsfjallgarður austari (North Iceland)
Post by: pw-pix on August 21, 2011, 01:50:54 am
Iceland always looks so interesting, both your pics are pleasing. I really want to go there one day.