Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on August 18, 2011, 06:44:32 pm

Title: CS5 Contact Sheet?
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on August 18, 2011, 06:44:32 pm
I just finished an architectural shoot. I want to show preliminary small proofs. Contact Sheet is no longer available! What is the best way to batch print 12 to 15 pics on say a 13x19 sheet, without resizing anything, similar to the old Contact Sheet?
Thanks in advance
Dave
Title: Re: CS5 Contact Sheet?
Post by: Schewe on August 18, 2011, 07:18:50 pm
Bridge...using the Output To PDF...you should have an Output workspace in your Workspace options...
Title: Re: CS5 Contact Sheet?
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on August 19, 2011, 08:23:00 am
Bridge...using the Output To PDF...you should have an Output workspace in your Workspace options...

Thanks...I will check out using Bridge.
Dave
Title: Re: CS5 Contact Sheet?
Post by: langier on August 19, 2011, 02:30:27 pm
Though most of my editing is in PS CS-5, I'm still using CS-4 just so that I can use Contact Sheet II since it's not supported in 64-bit.

Via Bridge (CS-4), you can even arrange the order of the photos for the sheet.
Title: Re: CS5 Contact Sheet?
Post by: Luca Ragogna on August 22, 2011, 09:22:55 am
Contact Sheet is available as a plugin from Adobe. They just don't include it with CS5 - http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/828/cpsid_82824.html