Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Chris Kern on August 17, 2011, 12:15:40 pm
-
Does anyone know a way (presumably undocumented; at least I can't find anything in the Lightroom manual or on Adobe's support site) to export multiple smart collections -- for example, a collection set containing a group of smart collections. I'm referring to exporting the rules for the collection sets, not the image files identified by the logical selector(s). What I'm trying to do is create a single output file that can be used to transfer the rules for N collection sets to another catalog in one go, without having to manually create all the individual lrmscol files from the source catalog and import them to the destination catalog.
-
You can try File > Export as Catalog with just one image. Then import that into the other catalogue. Look up my workflow smart collections for an example.
-
> You can try File > Export as Catalog with just one image.
Clever. Thanks.