Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: hokuahi on August 12, 2011, 12:09:04 pm

Title: Soft Proofing in Silver Efex Pro 2
Post by: hokuahi on August 12, 2011, 12:09:04 pm
Does anyone have any experience with soft proofing in SEP 2?  Bringing an image with a soft proof profile from Photoshop (CS5, Mac OS X) into the original SEP showed the soft proofed preview.  However, it seems this is not the case in SEP 2.  In SEP 2 the image comes in as overly brightened/contrasty, the way it would look after editing using a soft proof profile.
Title: Re: Soft Proofing in Silver Efex Pro 2
Post by: louoates on August 12, 2011, 01:23:49 pm
Interesting question since I'm using ver 2 now also. I'd recommend you contact NIK. They are usually quick to answer.
Title: Re: Soft Proofing in Silver Efex Pro 2
Post by: hokuahi on August 12, 2011, 02:00:21 pm
That's actually why I am posting here.  I sent an email support request over two weeks ago and they keep saying they are "looking into the soft proofing issue".