Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: paatus on August 07, 2011, 09:20:33 am

Title: Arctic snow storm
Post by: paatus on August 07, 2011, 09:20:33 am
Midwinter storm in the northern Arctic Ocean
(http://)
Title: Re: Arctic snow storm
Post by: Ronny Nilsen on August 07, 2011, 03:34:04 pm
Great image! I really like this.

Ronny
Title: Re: Arctic snow storm
Post by: wolfnowl on August 08, 2011, 02:41:13 am
Yes... Nicely done!

Mike.
Title: Re: Arctic snow storm
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 08, 2011, 04:40:47 am
nice image. I really like the snow wedge coming in from the left.
Title: Re: Arctic snow storm
Post by: paatus on August 08, 2011, 09:49:17 am
thanks guys. This storm picture was last winter on a  northern Norway landscapes. North Cape, there were storms every day.
Title: Re: Arctic snow storm
Post by: PeterAit on August 08, 2011, 10:26:51 am
Very nice! I am curious - is the sky color accurate? It is unusual and I wonder what would cause it.
Title: Re: Arctic snow storm
Post by: francois on August 08, 2011, 10:45:25 am
…
is the sky color accurate? It is unusual and I wonder what would cause it.
It looks like a martian sky!
Title: Re: Arctic snow storm
Post by: paatus on August 08, 2011, 12:31:02 pm
In February the midday light is always yellow as the sun is close to the horizon-to-date. Snow storm comes  train at a speed and change in a few minutes from grim darkness to the clear light.

"Arctinen hysteria" hits in each of the human mind.

when people run out of time is a remainder of infinity

(http://)