Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on July 29, 2011, 05:44:34 pm

Title: From Wolf Creek Pass
Post by: RSL on July 29, 2011, 05:44:34 pm
Lest y'all think I never shoot landscape, here's a shot from yesterday when I drove back over Wolf Creek Pass in Colorado after delivering two prints to a juried show in Durango. I'm not much on landscapes, but this one is unpretentious enough that I think I can live with it.
Title: Re: From Wolf Creek Pass
Post by: c_soars on August 12, 2011, 01:46:04 pm
Traveling + mid-day light = ...bleh.  Been a victim myself; the right places at the wrong times. 
Title: Re: From Wolf Creek Pass
Post by: sertsa on August 12, 2011, 02:51:16 pm
Are you in the "Exposure" show at Open Shutter?
Title: Re: From Wolf Creek Pass
Post by: RSL on August 12, 2011, 05:35:50 pm
Sertsa, Yes. I'd planned to drive over today, Friday, for the opening and reception, but I've been on a jury for a felony trial since Monday and we just finished the case at 3:00 p.m. (with a conviction all around). Here are my two entries.

Are you in the show?
Title: Re: From Wolf Creek Pass
Post by: sertsa on August 12, 2011, 07:49:32 pm
Russ,

No, didn't get off my ass in time.  Might be at the opening, will look for your photos.

Tim