Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Matt Tilghman on July 29, 2011, 02:08:05 am

Title: Russian Ridge
Post by: Matt Tilghman on July 29, 2011, 02:08:05 am
I'm not against unique titles, but I think this one is really suited best to be self-titled.  Man, I love this place.  What views!!  The sunset this evening was extra nice.  More to come from this evening shortly.

(http://tilghman.smugmug.com/Landscapes/California/i-Tc2J6Tr/1/L/RRsb-L.jpg)
Larger version: http://"http://www.tilghman.smugmug.com/gallery/8935629_DRk4e#1406039039_Tc2J6Tr-O-LB
Comments appreciated and thanks for looking!
Title: Re: Russian Ridge
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 29, 2011, 03:33:13 am
Beautiful.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Russian Ridge
Post by: francois on July 29, 2011, 05:42:31 am
Wonderful image!
Title: Re: Russian Ridge
Post by: Justan on July 29, 2011, 11:43:58 am
Another delightful capture. Fine work!
Title: Re: Russian Ridge
Post by: Matt Tilghman on July 30, 2011, 02:32:04 pm
Thanks everyone!
Title: Re: Russian Ridge
Post by: Andrew Makiejewski on July 31, 2011, 08:12:38 am
Very nice indeed. Love the layering of the foreground objects.

Andrew
Title: Re: Russian Ridge
Post by: Mjollnir on August 01, 2011, 12:16:18 pm
Bravo!

Perfect mid-range exposure work, as well.