Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Garnick on July 23, 2011, 09:03:34 am

Title: Epson 9900 and Mac OS X-10.6.8?
Post by: Garnick on July 23, 2011, 09:03:34 am
Hello all,

I seem to remember seeing this being covered to some extent, but can't seem to find it now. I'll be upgrading to a new Mac Pro soon and just wanted to know if you folks are experiencing any printing issues with the 9900 and 10.6.8. I believe that is the latest Snow Leopard version and I don't want Lion yet, so I assume I can still get a new machine with SNL installed. I will still be running the an Mac with Leo installed, so I will have a backup until I get the new one configured.

Thanks everyone,
Gary
Title: Re: Epson 9900 and Mac OS X-10.6.8?
Post by: howardm on July 23, 2011, 09:14:46 am
I doubt that you'll be able to purchase a NIB Mac Pro w/ SL installed.  Usually, once a new OS is released (ala Lion), everything that comes out of the factory is imaged w/ that version.
Title: Re: Epson 9900 and Mac OS X-10.6.8?
Post by: JohnHeerema on July 23, 2011, 11:22:38 am
10.6.8 works fine for me when printing to an Epson 9900.