Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Gemmtech on July 22, 2011, 05:58:35 pm

Title: Epson 4900 Instant $1,000.00 Rebate
Post by: Gemmtech on July 22, 2011, 05:58:35 pm
I thought if this wasn't posted already, some here might be interested.

http://www.atlex.com/epson_pro/stylus_pro_4900_printer-HDR.html

Don't know if I missed something, but I'm sure it'll be available all stores.  I think the price was already $1400.00
but who knows.
Title: Re: Epson 4900 Instant $1,000.00 Rebate
Post by: neile on July 22, 2011, 06:19:07 pm
With the rebate I'm seeing the printer for $1149. Great price on a 17" printer that takes roll paper.

Canon also has great pricing on their Pixma Pro 9500 II if you are happy with 13x19" cut sheets as your max. Only $420 after MIR from B&H!

Neil
Title: Re: Epson 4900 Instant $1,000.00 Rebate
Post by: davidh202 on July 22, 2011, 10:20:02 pm
I just got my Email notice and was going to post this Gemmtech beat me to it.

The price includes free freight (USA)

Great deal!!!
Title: Re: Epson 4900 Instant $1,000.00 Rebate
Post by: buckshot on July 24, 2011, 10:05:41 am
That's a great deal.

Shame it's not available to 95% of the people that live on the planet....still $2600 in Canada, $3564 in the UK, $3407 in Germany etc. etc.

I guess they've got to get the money back they lose in the US (on these deals) somehow  :-\
Title: Re: Epson 4900 Instant $1,000.00 Rebate
Post by: buckshot on July 27, 2011, 06:17:29 pm
Heads up Canada - looks like this is available this side of the border too. Vistek has it listed at $1299 (http://vistek.ca/store/ProPhotoEpson/253025/epson-stylus-pro-4900-printer-hdr-edition.aspx).
Title: Re: Epson 4900 Instant $1,000.00 Rebate
Post by: Jeff Kott on July 27, 2011, 06:23:16 pm
If anyone's sitting on the fence on this one, I've had my 4900 about 5 months and LOVE it!!!!!

(prior printer was an Epson 4800-great upgrade).
Title: Re: Epson 4900 Instant $1,000.00 Rebate
Post by: niversen on July 28, 2011, 01:55:56 am
Thanks for posting this.  I ordered on Saturday right after seeing this post.  Mine arrived today from Atlex, and I printed out a 15"x45" panorama as the first print.  Very, very pleased.  I was considering a 3880, but now I have a 4900 (which is what I really wanted) instead.  Thanks Epson and Atlex for a great deal!