Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on July 21, 2011, 04:39:45 am

Title: A few from London
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 21, 2011, 04:39:45 am
Good morning,

A few photos taken recently during a business trip to London. Being June, days were long, so there was still plenty of light (and plenty of rain) to photograph while strolling through the streets.

Kind regards,
Paulo
Title: Re: A few from London
Post by: RSL on July 21, 2011, 11:02:25 am
Paulo, I like 'em all, but #1 has the kind of story-telling catch that makes for a good street photograph. Bravo! Keep up the good work.
Title: Re: A few from London
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 21, 2011, 11:34:00 am
Paulo, I like 'em all, but #1 has the kind of story-telling catch that makes for a good street photograph. Bravo! Keep up the good work.
+1.
Title: Re: A few from London
Post by: popnfresh on July 21, 2011, 12:40:53 pm
#1 takes the cake. The only one I don't particularly care for is #4.
Title: Re: A few from London
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 22, 2011, 05:53:02 am
Thanks for the comments. In fact number 1 was "one of those moments"; I was framing to take a photo of the succession of colours/motorbikes, when the fellow just turned around and pulled the lady's shirt down. He actually did not notice me, so his action was unrelated to my photo-intentions... I just had to clik the shutter.