Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: louoates on July 20, 2011, 08:33:13 pm

Title: New canvas for ink jet printing WITHOUT sealer need...
Post by: louoates on July 20, 2011, 08:33:13 pm
I learned today that Living Color may be introducing a new canvas soon called "Crystaline" (sp?) that will require no sealer. Anyone else heard about this or would be interested? I would LOVE to have this because I hate the sealing step for the gallery wraps I print for my galleries.
Title: Re: New canvas for ink jet printing WITHOUT sealer need...
Post by: KenBabcock on July 20, 2011, 08:42:16 pm
That would be Breathing Color and the canvas has been out for months now, but unfortunately hasn't lived up to expectations with regards to not needing to seal the canvas.

Last I heard they were still working on it.
Title: Re: New canvas for ink jet printing WITHOUT sealer need...
Post by: louoates on July 21, 2011, 12:02:06 am
Thanks for the update. Maybe the September date I heard was for a re-introduction.
Title: Re: New canvas for ink jet printing WITHOUT sealer need...
Post by: neile on July 21, 2011, 01:09:26 am
We've talked about it several times in the past on the forum. Try searching for "Crystalline" and you'll see all the threads.

Neil