Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: mbalensiefer on July 17, 2011, 09:37:20 pm

Title: Vesa mount with swingarm suggestions?
Post by: mbalensiefer on July 17, 2011, 09:37:20 pm
I am a satisfied user of the NEC PA241W monitor and would like to entertain thoughts of purchasing the 27-inch model.

My desk is 2 inches from my bed and I would like to swing my new monitor from desk to bed so I can work from there.
Does anyone have any suggestions on such? I hear this monitor is a 33 pounder, though I am not sure if this is with the box.

Michael
Title: Re: Vesa mount with swingarm suggestions?
Post by: neile on July 20, 2011, 01:39:36 am
Try looking at the various monitor arm options at Monoprice (http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10828). Don't let the low prices fool you, they're still great brackets. My 55" Sony LCD TV is hanging in the living room on an ultra-slimline bracket from Monoprice that cost $16.

Neil